If you have an eye for detail, love for design, websites and everything in between, Nettl of Bury is looking for you!
Nettl of Bury are a growing creative agency based in Bury, Greater Manchester and are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our small team.
- Creating websites through WordPress and using the likes of Divi and other builder platforms
- Producing visuals through the likes of Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and other software
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about design drafts
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages such as HTML and CSS
- Creating designs that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working to sometimes tight deadlines and the drive to meet expectations.
- Flexible working environment and hours to suit the employee
- A fun, friendly environment in a close community
- Beer o’clock later on Friday afternoons
- Career development opportunities
- Additional in-depth training days
- Office activities and social events
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to state of the art technology and software
- Contributed pension scheme
This is for a junior design position, so we understand you may not have much experience, all we ask is that you show us your potential and design drive!