The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) state that we must give you details about the data we collect, our reasons for collecting it, what we do with it and what your rights are – which is all contained here in our Privacy Notice.
Who are we?
Nettl of Bury is the trading name of Dot Leaf Ltd., Newtons of Bury, 151 The Rock, Bury, BL9 0ND, company registration number 10922272. You can call us on 0161 764 6464, or email us here.
We are the data controller and are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number: ZA536791
Purpose of processing
We process your personal data to respond to enquiries about our service, communicate with you about it, and provide our invoices for work completed.
Basis of processing
We process your data because:
- you are buying our services or enquiring about doing so. Our lawful basis of processing is therefore covered under GDPR Article 6(b) “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract”.
- Where you provide your consent to receive direct marketing from us then our lawful basis of processing is covered under GDPR Article 6(a) “consent”.
- Where you agree to allow us to place cookies on your device then our lawful basis of processing is covered under GDPR Article 6(a) “consent”.
Where our basis of processing is consent you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
Special category data
There are additional rules we must follow if we collect certain types of more sensitive data, known as Special Category Data. We do not collect any special category data about you
What personal data do we collect?
We will collect and retain the following data via our online contact form:
- Your name
- Your company
- Your email address
- Your postal address
- Your phone number
We use the following cookies on our site, and we ask your consent before deploying any non-essential cookies. Please review our cookie list here.
Do we ever share personal data?
We will share your data if required to do so by a legitimate law enforcement agency. When you submit your personal data online your data is held by our partner who hosts our website.
However, your data through nettlofbury.co.uk is never shared to anyone else nor do we sell your data to third parties without your permission.
How do we keep your data secure?
We take sensible steps to keep your data secure:
- All data sent between your browser and our website is encrypted in transit
- All data we hold in our computers are encrypted at rest
You have a number of rights relating to the processing of your data, if you would like to use them then please contact us at the above address or email us here.
We won’t charge you for doing any of the following, however we may make a charge in the case of frequent repeat requests:
- Access: You have the right to a copy of the data we hold about you
- Rectification: If you think some of the data we hold is wrong then you have the right to ask us to correct it
- Erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete the data we hold about you where the lawful basis of processing is based on consent. Where we are holding the data to fulfil a contract with you then we will need to retain the data in accordance with the data retention requirements shown below
- Restriction: You have the right to ask us to temporarily cease processing your data, for example you can ask us to restrict processing whilst we verify corrections which you have requested
- Awareness: You have the right to be fully informed about why and how we process your information. This privacy notice is intended to meet that requirement, but please do contact us if you have any questions
- Object: You can object to us processing your data, for example by withdrawing your consent where consent is the basis of processing.
- Data portability: You can request a copy of your data in a digital format which you can then supply to another provider
- Automated decision making: We don’t apply any automated decision making algorithms for the processes covered by this privacy notice
How long do we keep your data for?
If you buy something from us we will keep your data for 7 years from the date of purchase. If you have just made an enquiry and not purchased anything then we will delete your data 1 year after our last contact.
What happens when I follow links to other sites?
Nettl of Bury is a franchise and Nettl is owned and operated by Grafenia Operations Ltd a subsidiary of Grafenia PLC.
Nettl protects your personal information and your privacy. This privacy statement applies to both nettlofbury.co.uk and Nettl.com (the Website for which Nettl of Bury operates under) and the services Nettl offers both online and offline.
It is important to note that when you create an account you are doing so with Grafenia PLC and doing so on their website. You should read the privacy notices on their site for further details which can be found here.
Where do we process data?
We process data at the address shown above.
Making a complaint
Please contact us at the above address, or via email here. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on their helpline 0303 123 1113 or online at www.ico.org.uk. If you should contact the ICO they will normally ask you to contact us first.